INBOUND, OUTBOUND & CONVERGED
AUCTION MARKETING STRATEGIES
DOWNLOAD THE COMPLETE GUIDE BELOW
The role of the industrial auctioneer is increasingly
evolving from bid caller to marketing strategist.
Every auctioneer knows a marketing strategy is critical to a sale's success. Bringing in the right buyers for an auction event can make the difference between a 'home-run' and an unhappy client. But in today's digital world, it's easy to be overwhelmed by trying to understand which marketing strategies you should use and how to keep marketing costs under control.
This paper will review auction marketing strategies used to market industrial auctions and liquidations. Some of the key concepts discussed include:
- Understanding industrial equipment buyers
- The Industrial Buying Cycle
- Why tracking and measuring matters
- The effectiveness of traditional outbound marketing strategies such as print, tele-marketing and inside sales
- Modern inbound marketing techniques such as subscribed email marketing, SEO, SEM and content marketing
Download the Complete Guide to Auction Marketing